domingo, 14 de julio de 2013

work work work!

Of course my dream job is NOTHING, but as hardly nothing is achieved in this life free, which most resembles is making movies or work in one, the truth I've never been to a shooting of a film, it's likely that define great things in my life, but at this moment I like to do things with certain social issues, film  I see it as a tool that is capable of change and show things that is very difficult to see.

Beyond my longing of filmmaking I do not close the possibility of working on things "part time", I'm hoping to finish my last professional practice, and work on something that fits me with the study schedule, I like the work being dealer in Juan Gomez Millas, but of "pasta base" or "porro" not green with "50 cents", no, no, it's a joke; I would like to work on a social and cultural center, it would be fun to work with a group of circus theater, years ago I tried to do that and really work out well entertained in various sides, giving the opportunity to travel, meet people and really nice places, but not very compatible with the studies, so it is likely to take the path of waiter (until Log Out), I think that despite not having very good reputation in the field of "labor compliance" (with terrifying times) is something that will always be necessary, everywhere need waiter to work, and if for some reason I can travel to another city, I can to stay with something and experience a little quieter (knowing work of waiter).

Well I hope to work on a feature film and make a project to make me happy, and to live with some friends a little quieter.




Greetings!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario