domingo, 14 de julio de 2013

The End?

Last entry! Wow, the truth has made me very short and funny, I like this format of having two separate classes, where there is a single class to write and another just to talk, so it becomes lighter and calm, the truth is that just relaxed me write silent, it's fun we have or we can add a picture, video or link, and finally ended up laughing or learning with comments from of peers.

I can not say that I have found it easy, I'm rather bad for the English (speak, learn or write), is clearly not my forte, but I like, it is necessary to play certain games, not really, is a joke, is important for interact with overseas travelers for example, albeit I speak English bad (and I can not understand good),  I could be traveling for a month with a "Gringo" (my friend John Hawkins is a master of violin) and we interact a bit (he spoke some Spanish, credit is of he really).



Although missed several classes by standstill, actually think I learned new words, this last time wordreference has become one of my great friends, learning new ways of saying things (or really the right way), and of course I have met some of our colleagues, although with Miguel and Eduardo are partners and usually work together for college, is not the same for the cases of our colleagues in other courses, it's been fun reading your blogs and know we have things in common and learn new things through their texts.

Although we finish this part written, there are still spoken classes with exams and stuff that I do very complicated, I have to work on the videos that have yet to deliver, and see how to study for the final exam.



Luck friends, we still have fights to give to pass English!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario