domingo, 14 de julio de 2013

HOW GREEN ARE YOU?

It's a bit complicated to talk about how we can be green today, but clearly there are different ways to support the preservation of native life, and well, now I begin to give explanations of my lifestyle.

Well, people learn in different situations about environmentally friendly practices, but I think like most things all part at house and in the great friends, then as personal interests go deeper issues.

In my case, my family has a small trend toward recycling, mainly in the manufacture of natural fertilizer,  I live in a small plot where in the background we have a landfill for vegetables we eat, and there is a small grape arbor, where every year we harvest grapes to freeze and make juice or "Chicha" when there is motivation.

With regard to transport is complicated move in bike only, because they are about 25 km to square and about 34 km to the University, I did a couple of times, but the next day is a bit exhausting the truth, but some time ago I decided to buy a folding bike, I can now move up to the bus and in the middle a little quieter with my bike, in fact I have really wanted to raise money to buy one more would be, as my wheel is 24 ',  I ve seen one a very professional wheel 28 `folding (thinking on long way), but hey are quite expensive.



Finally I think my current contribution rather than the means of transport has been the vegetarianism, and I have a couple of years without eating meat, shellfish, and personally I would like to be part of veganism, but now I find it very hard for the money and times.


Greetings!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario