lunes, 6 de mayo de 2013

Music for the life


I don´t know that "style" o  "type" of music I like me, the true, I like the music, in special listening in live, because of, I don't sure that exist one favorite band or something similar. My first started listening to the music I think is of children, "Congreso" and "Fulano" be heard since if I can remember, my mother, my brother and my uncles play guitar.

In this time I like differents bands or "style" of music, but I guess that "Sea Horse" of "Devendra Banhart" is a very cool song, I like the letter, is a beautiful live style, but I don´t like "Devendra" as band complete. I think that the most similar to mi favorite band is "La Floripondio", I like the discography of the band, I think that every disc is very diferent and identify one stage of his career. My favorite disc is "Dime qué pasa" and mi favorite song is "Lamento Boricano".



I think that, the uncle ("El Mala Vida") of one friend is very important for mi "style" (that not exist really), because hi I took for one important concert in my life (SKA Festival for Santiago in 2001), but is very difficult speak of the" master".

Well that if they can listen the song "Lamento Boricano - La Floripondio" or "Sea Horse - Devendra Banhart", I very like.

Bye.

5 comentarios:

  1. Great group, i love this band, they have so much energy, and its contagious (like AIDS).
    I loved that track called "Zunga de Cuero". that its an amazing bass.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also think that the song "Sea horse" of Devendra is cool, I resisted to listen his music but a friend put that song for me on a party and it was a nice discovery. Is the best song of the album.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I remember when La Floripondio plays on Viña del Mar in a free concert, and they leaves around 5 minutes after because the lousy sound system of this moment , it was funny

    ResponderEliminar
  4. La floripondio is one of my favorite band too. I really like dime qué pasó. It is a great song. see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think i've heard very little about that type of music, it was good to read. cheers

    ResponderEliminar