lunes, 13 de mayo de 2013

The next form of see



I choose one piece of news that not have big connection with my career, but I think more further on it will.


Google glass, don´t have intentions of stop, now created one new app that can taking pictures by winking; Mike DiGiovanni, is one of more people responsible of the app, and speak of the experience after used for two weeks.

Is very strange the situation of world; now I can see information in one glass, and next can taking pictures by winking, I think that in case of success the form of watch the world change in the future. Now enter in "mi area of studies/future career", because one new form of watch is a new form of see films or videos. Now "youtube" is a very special in life of people in the world, the cellphones reproduce videos or songs in little time. In Argentina exist one project call "Tras los pasos del Hombre Bestia: Una experiencia transmedia", he project is a very big idea, but one little area is "Microsodios para moviles" (http://prezi.com/24q3qckjlj6o/tras-los-pasos-de-el-hombre-bestia-una-experiencia-transmedia/); is 8 chapters of 3 minutes for celfhones. I think that Google glass is a good opportunities for make series entertaining.

Well the world every time becomes more robotic (even ours memories is uncertain for the different influences of technologies), but I think that is possible make new projects in him. 







1 comentario:

  1. I love this parody of google glass (as if microsoft had developed it ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwModZmOzDs

    ResponderEliminar