lunes, 15 de abril de 2013

The charmless man life


Well, my name is Esteban Sandoval; this blogg is a new blogg for the English class, is "the nex level" (the end). I have 22 years old, 2  brothers and 3 dogs; I think that my family is very strange, my big brother (Patricio) have 24 year old and is thrasher our similar something, my little brother (Alberto) is a little monkey that listen all music and he like the theather (beforehand this nick name in the brothers is "the under taker" of the music, because he listen one song until that don´t cant more and "Niño Rata") ; my father is a silence man and my mother is a nice woman. Alived whith them in the "field" or similar something, this located in Lampa, Batuco (Santiago).

                                        My little brother, The "Niño Rata"

My studies in the schools is all "primary" and "secondary" in one school: Instituto de Humanidades Luis Campino, this is located in Providencia; before is a means school, now is a mixed, one school for boys and girls (my little brother enjoy this). Well, now I go to the University of Chile and studding Cine and TV, I like the University, but the construction of new building is very noisy (in Juan Gomez Millas).

I like playing music with my brother, recently have one drums, and the alls Saturdays go to the play covers songs of the different bands. I like listening music and riding in bike, I am vegetarian and I dont more....

Well this is my life in words 












5 comentarios:

  1. That's funny, poor of your bro, jajajaja.
    I agree about the noise construction in the campus, that's really bothers everyone who try to take attention iun class u.u

    ResponderEliminar
  2. your brother it's so funny, that boy cant understand this world, i remember another problem-child, from the tv-series "the wild thornberrys", in that show, appear one boy (donnie) raised by orangutans. i think, maybe your little brother was raised by animals too.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Esteban, lend me your house in El Yeco xD

    It should be so boring to study only with men, but I suppose that there was a girls school more or less

    greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, Esteban. I think that riding in bike is so relaxing and liberating. Also, Santiago have a lot of places to go!
    See you in class or in the punk rock festival jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  5. All i'm going to say here is:

    Rats <3!

    ResponderEliminar