lunes, 22 de abril de 2013

Mexico!


The true I not sure that country is the most similar to "the good life", but I like Mexico, because I think that is interesting his culture, the history (the revolution Mexican for example), the films (Mexico un decade of 40' or 50' is the most important producer of films in Latino American),  the people, I think that is funny and motivated, the market of mysterious is very strange and interesting, the art (Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo), the Architecture in the city and the pyramid and the music.

I think that go to Mexico, I like working in any body work, but be fantastic work in something of the audiovisual world or music world or onething entertaining, for me the important is know the country. I like the culture mexican for the films, I´m don´t one good film fan, but I like the world of the "Santa Sangre" (movie in Mexico), and I like I don´t know most information of Mexico, is stupid, but I think that is most surprise.

Well, in Mexico I like study, is ideal go with one grant student, like this go to the most cheap and force to myself to study more. 

Well I don´t know that one day y can go to Mexico, but I can try to aspire to one grant student or live in the house of my parents.


6 comentarios:

  1. Actually i have a friend who travel there, and he loved that place. he study history there, and travel for all the country.
    and dude, Santa sangre its a great movie.
    many directors worked there, like Buñuel or Jodorowsky, and recently death, Chespirito.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wiht your moustache you could easily pass by unnoticed in Mexico haha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. lovely country indeed. very nice people also, if you sneeze, they "bless you" twice.

    ResponderEliminar